Store Manager - Brent Cross
Job no: 652082
Work type: Full time
Location: East Midlands UK, South UK, London UK
Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store
STORE MANAGER – SMIGGLE BRENT CROSS
Smiggle are looking for a strong Store Manager for our fast pace Brent Cross store.
Smiggle, the world's hottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK! With 130 stores trading across the UK and Ireland, and more stores planned in to open across 2018, are you our next Superstar Store Manager?
Smiggle Brent Cross
Full time, permanent, working 5 days out of 7 (including weekends)
To start: Immediately
Reporting to: Regional Manager
This is an opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of Retail Store Manager. The Store Manager position within this high profile London shopping destination store comes with amazing opportunities for the successful person to develop and lead in an environment where their skill set will be showcased.
To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery, have previous Retail Store Management experience and be able to create an unforgettable experience for both our customers and team members!
Who you are:
- Results Focused - You must have a strong sales focus, with a proven history of achieving sales budgets in driving your store’s success; thinking commercially at every opportunity
- LP focused - You must have a provable and measurable history of achieving Stock Loss targets and managing your store's Shrink and Loss Prevention
- A People Manager - You must be a hands-on manager with experience of leading from the front whilst implementing the training, development and succession plans for your team, retaining talent and reducing staff turn over
- An Inspiring Leader – You can motivate and coach your team members to smash their KPI's; including ATV, UPT and individual sales targets
- Knowledge of Visual Merchandising – You can implement and maintain excellent visual merchandising standards, whilst managing changing responsibilities and additional activities on a regular basis
- A Multi tasker - You have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time
- Experienced - You have previous experience as a Store Manager in a similar, fast paced, high turnover, service driven environment
- FUN!!! – You can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude. You always lead by example to ensure you provide every customer with excellent service, make a connection and leave them with a smile and a giggle!
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity: As part of The Just Group (one of Australasia's largest fashion retailers), Smiggle has over 320 stores across the UK & Ire, Australia, New Zealand, And Singapore. You will be a part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand, and help us realise our goal of continuing our expansion plans across the UK and Ireland!
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer in-depth training and development plans, alongside Training Workshops and Modular days
- Reward and Recognition: Opportunity for bonuses & incentives
- Involvement: We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our bi-annual Smiggle conferences
- Generous Staff Discount: 50% off Smiggle product!
- Pension: Staff Pension Scheme
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of this Australian brand's rapid and explosive expansion plans in the UK & Ireland, then we want to hear from you! Apply now!
Follow Smiggle on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now