Digital Marketing Co-ordinator UK & Europe
Job no: 655035
Work type: Full time
Location: London UK
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s hottest stationery brand. Born in Melbourne, Australia in 2003, Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2008 Smiggle jumped the seas and opened its first international store in New Zealand. In 2011 Smiggle expanded to Singapore, and in 2014 Smiggle opened its doors in the UK, and in 2016 Smiggle said hello to Malaysia and Hong Kong! It’s all part of the grand plan to be the world’s most exciting and famous stationery brand.
This role is based in our London office, reporting to the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager (UK and EU), and working hand-in-hand with the UK team and Australian based Smiggle brand & online teams. We are a big and growing business, and this role is the perfect opportunity to take ownership of the execution of Digital Marketing for the UK and Europe.
- Drive Digital Marketing performance for Smiggle UK and Europe across paid social, affiliates, SEM, retargeting, SEO and emails
- Run day-to-day operations of Digital Marketing initiatives for Smiggle UK and Europe, from campaigns planning to execution through to analysis
- Management of the Digital Marketing calendar for UK and EU
- Digital Marketing performance optimisation, monitoring and reporting
- Provide accurate and insightful performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget
- Work with the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager (UK and EU) to execute the strategy for Digital Marketing and online performance
- Work with Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager (UK and EU) to execute database acquisition strategies for UK & EU and wider international markets
- Recommendation of new opportunities, contributing to ideation and implementation
- 3-5 years working in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce, ideally working across paid social, affiliates, SEM, retargeting, SEO and emails
- Experience in delivering sales via hands-on management of digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of digital marketing and analytics technology platforms and tools e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and SFMC
- Highly analytical, with experience of reporting and analysis of campaign data to measure identify & implement optimisation strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of retail industry and relevant KPI’s
- Experience working across multiple countries will be highly regarded
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of a truly exciting business, we would be keen to hear from you.
Follow Smiggle on instagram and facebook, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now