Assistant Manager Churchill Square - Brighton
Job no: 658105
Work type: Full time
Location: South East UK
Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER – SMIGGLE BRIGHTON
Smiggle are looking for a strong Assistant Store Manager for our busy Brighton store.
Smiggle, the world's hottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK! With 130 stores trading across the UK and Ireland, and more stores planned in to open across 2018, are you our next Superstar Assistant Manager?
Assistant Store Manager
Full time, permanent, working 5 days out of 7 (including weekends)
To start: Immediately
Reporting to: Store Manager
This is an opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of Assistant Manager. The Assistant Store Manager position within this high profile East Sussex store comes with amazing opportunities for a dynamic individual to develop and lead in an environment where their skill set will be showcased regularly.
To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery, have previous Retail Assistant Management experience and be able to create an unforgettable experience for both our customers and team members!
Who you are:
- Results Focused - You must have a strong sales focus, with a proven history of achieving sales budgets and supporting your Store Manager in driving your store’s success; thinking commercially at every opportunity
- LP focused - You must have a provable and measurable history of assisting in achieving Stock Loss targets and co-managing your store's Shrink and Loss Prevention
- A People Manager - You must be a hands-on manager with experience of leading from the front whilst assisting in implementing the training, development and succession plans for your team, retaining talent and reducing staff turn over
- An Inspiring Leader – You can motivate and coach your team members and management teams to smash their KPI's; including ATV, UPT and individual sales targets
- Knowledge of Visual Merchandising – You can implement and maintain excellent visual merchandising standards, whilst managing changing responsibilities and additional activities on a regular basis
- A Multi tasker - You have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time
- Experienced - You have robust previous experience as a Store Manager in a lower turnover store or concession, or as an Assistant Manager or an equivalent Management position in a similar, fast paced, service driven environment
- FUN!!! – You can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude. You always lead by example to ensure you provide every customer with excellent service, make a connection and leave them with a smile and a giggle!
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity: As part of The Just Group (one of Australasia's largest fashion retailers), Smiggle has over 320 stores across the UK & Ire, Australia, New Zealand, And Singapore. You will be a part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand, and help us realise our goal of continuing our expansion plans across the UK and Ireland!
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer in-depth training and development plans, alongside Training Workshops and Modular days
- Reward and Recognition: Opportunity for bonuses & incentives
- Involvement: We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our bi-annual Smiggle conferences
- Generous Staff Discount: 50% off Smiggle product!
- Pension: Staff Pension Scheme
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of this Australian brand's rapid and explosive expansion plans in the UK & Ireland, then we want to hear from you! Apply now!
Follow Smiggle on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now