Operating as part of The Just Group, Smiggle is recognised for its creativity, vibrant designs and fun atmosphere.
Build a career with one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the world!!
It’s the place where a smile meets a giggle; there’s no better place than working at Smiggle!
ABOUT THE ROLE
To succeed in this role you must be passionate and committed!
- Delivering store operating profit budgets
- Leading your team of Store Managers
- Recruiting and developing the right people for the team
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
- Monitoring and controlling store expense lines within agreed budgets
- Correct interpretation of our brand's values through staff and store presentation
- Ensuring Visual Merchandising standards are met at all stores
- Working with the Loss Prevention Manager to control shrinkage
- Managing team performance.
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Competitive annual salary
- 50% staff discounts across all our brands
- Annual incentive programs
- Car allowance or Km reimbursement, mobile phone and tablet
- Coaching, training and development plans to set you up for a rewarding career
- Work for a company where 80% of our State Leadership positions are filled internally
- Amazing career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- The chance to attend and participate in Regional Manager conferences and State team sessions
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
To be considered successful you will have a proven record in Multi Site or Regional Retail operations in a similar role. Outstanding leadership, communication and planning skills in addition to business acumen will enable you to work in a fast and dynamic business is paramount.
This is your opportunity to work for an employer of choice, in a challenging role and dynamic and fun environment where you'll be able to make a real difference!
ABOUT THE JUST GROUP
The Just Group comprises of a portfolio of 7 highly visible and well-known brands, each of which operates within its own segment and has its own clearly defined customer.
Just Jeans opened its first store in Chapel Street, Prahran (Melbourne) in December 1970. The business has grown dramatically since that time, through the acquisition and growth of brands across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and in 2014 the United Kingdom.
In 2004 we changed our name to The Just Group to reflect our expanded portfolio of brands. Today we have 7 brands; Just Jeans, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Portmans, Peter Alexander, Dotti, and Smiggle. We operate over 1,000 retail outlets across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & the UK and employ more than 6,000 people.
Our goal is to become an envied spectacular employer. We already have some pretty amazing people working for us, which makes our challenge both easier and more necessary. Outstanding leadership has developed and nurtured a culture that supports this success.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with The Just Group – where we acknowledge the importance of respecting our employee's. Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile.