Assistant Store Manager - Smiggle NZ - Main North Road (Fixed Term)
Job no: 700566
Work type: Full time
Categories: Retail - Management
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in all aspects of running the store.
As part of the Smiggle Team, you will receive:
- Coaching, training and succession plans to set you up for a rewarding career with Smiggle
- Annual salary reviews
- Generous staff discounts
- An environment where great performance is encouraged, recognised and rewarded
As our next Assistant Manager you will:
- Create a fun experience for our customers and team members that is personal, exciting, creative and unique
- Provide quality customer connection
- Enjoy training and development of your team
- Focus on managing and coaching a team to meet performance targets
- Achievement of sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Visual merchandising
- Coordination of the refilling , unpacking and sorting of stock
- Maintain the presentation and housekeeping standards of your store
This is an opportunity for a driven and passionate individual who wants to be a part of a growing amazing business.
This is a fixed term maternity leave cover ending March 2021. The hours required for this role are Sunday to Thursday approximately 26.75 hours per week.
Smiggle - where a smile meets a giggle; it's the world's greatest place!!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend