Assistant Retail Store Manager | Smiggle | Bondi
Job no: 717144
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney - Central, Sydney - Eastern
Categories: Retail - Management
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery. Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2007 Smiggle joined the Just Group and has not looked back since! Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in NZ, the UK, Ireland and as of 2016 - Malaysia and Hong Kong!
The Just Group are one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Bondi store in Eastern Sydney you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role you will have a passion for our products and delighted by kids and parents alike. You will approach every day with an attitude of play!
This is a full time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays. This role will set you up to take on a Store Managers role in Bondi, CBD or Eastgardens in particular.
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience beneficial
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Structured 3 month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Rotating weekend roster available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Smiggle product
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Smiggle – where a smile meets a giggle.
Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend