Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Coordinator UK- Smiggle UK & ROI
Job no: 726590
Work type: Full time
Location: London UK
Categories: Graphics/Web design, Information Technology, Marketing
SMIGGLE- where a smile meets a giggle!
We are looking for a proactive, passionate and experienced Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Coordinator (12 month MAT cover), who loves the challenge of fast paced hands on retail environment! You will be responsible for driving all digital marketing campaigns, paid social media, retargeting and paid searches across our UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI) online channels
What makes you a Smiggler?
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience working in Digital Marketing ideally in a retail environment
- Have in-house experience working with paid social, paid search, retargeting, Pinterest digital channels
- Have previously worked in a fast paced retail environment with a strong understanding of key digital marketing KPI’s
- Will be self-motivated, organised and loves being a team player who takes initiative and can collaborate alongside others
- Proactive and a self-starter who focuses on getting things done
- Have high attention to detail with the ability to react to daily key changes and work under tight deadlines
- Develop and maintain relationships with key supports including teams across Australia and UK
Why you will be smiling and giggling:
- Our Culture- It’s all in the name! We like to smile and giggle, we’re friendly and fun! We welcome personality and individuality: bring your own colour to Smiggle!
- Generous Staff Discounts: 50% off Smiggle product
- Central London location: you’ll be working in our office just off Oxford St
- Salary: Competitive salary
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months maternity cover)
Start date: November 2021
Sound like you? Come join us and be a part of the most exciting and colourful stationary retailer!
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend