Field Visual Merchandiser - Smiggle UK - Midlands and South West
Job no: 748873
Work type: Full time
Location: West Midlands UK, South West UK
Categories: Visual Merchandising
We now have an opportunity for a talented and passionate Field Visual Merchandiser to support our stores across the Midlands and the South West region!
We are looking for an experienced, commercial and hands-on Field Visual Merchandiser to join our Smiggle Team looking after a total of 23 stores. Our ideal candidate must be based in the Birmingham or Bristol area.
What will your day to day involve?
You will implement effective visual merchandising in stores in order to maximise store sales and to coach stores on executing and delivering brand expectations. Reporting to the National Visual Merchandiser, this diverse role will see you responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising across your region of stores, including-
- Set up of VM briefs (brief changes)
- Ensure Managers are trained and coached to achieve desired merchandising standards
- Provide feedback to Store teams to ensure brand standards are achieved
- Report on store brief execution and standards
- Provide feedback to Regional Managers regarding housekeeping and/or relevant merchandising/stock issues
- Commercial analysis of product performance reports to maximise sales opportunities
- Regular travel across the Midlands and the South West area, including but not limited to:-
- Oxford and other
What makes you a Smiggle Visual Merchandiser?
You will ideally be a Area Visual Merchandiser with proven experience specialising on commercial analysis, possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a natural trainer, ability to multi-task and manage work priorities across multiple sites. This role will also involve regular travel across the region. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Are you our new Visual Merchandiser? We'd love you hear from you!
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend