Assistant Retail Store Manager | Jay Jays | Wetherill Park (Part Time)
Job no: 749717
Work type: Part time
Location: Sydney - Western
Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store
ABOUT JAY JAYS
Jay Jays are part of the one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
At Jay Jays we're all about having a good time and not taking life too seriously. Inspired by youth culture, street wear, fashion trends, and a care free lifestyle, we're your ultimate denim destination, and have you covered for basics, print tees and tanks, shorts, jackets, exclusive licensed product, accessories, and the rest.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Wetherill Park store in Western Sydney you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a genuine service experience for every Jay Jays customer.
This is a part time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays. Min weekly hours of 25 on offer with more available based on trade and availability.
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Structured 3 month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Rotating weekend roster available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Jay Jays product
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience advantageous
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Jay Jays – a place where we're all about 'freedom of expression' and about being whoever you want to be! Nail it. Rock it. Love it. Own it.
Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend