Supervisor - Smiggle UK - Bury st edmunds
Job no: 753807
Work type: Part time
Location: East Anglia UK
Categories: Retail - Store
Smiggle, the world's hottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK & Ireland!
The original creators of colourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery are looking for talented individuals to help lead this Australian brand's rapid and exciting expansion plan in the UK & Ireland.
Everything you need for school, homework or fun can be found in a Smiggle store. With 130 Smiggle stores trading across UK & Ireland by the end of 2017, Smiggle's goal is to make children across the country smile and giggle every time they receive Smiggle!
Our Smiggle store in Bury St Edmunds is looking for a SUPERSTAR (16 hour) Supervisor!
SMIGGLE has an opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of part-time Supervisor. To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery and be able to create an experience for our fans (both customers and team members) that is personal, exciting, creative and unique!
We want someone unique who is:
- Results Focused - you must be able to work as part of a management team to deliver results
- Creative – you can maintain visual merchandising standards
- A Strong Leader – you will assist the management team to lead, coach and develop store team members to smash their KPI's
- Experienced – you have previous supervisor experience in a fast paced environment
- A Multi tasker - you have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time!
- FUN!!! – you can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure excellent customer service and seek to ensure you provide every customer with a smile and a giggle!
A career at Smiggle offers you:
- Opportunity: Part of The Just Group (who operate more than 1,000 stores globally) and one of Australasia's largest fashion retailers - Smiggle has over 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK. Be part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer coaching, training and succession plans to set you up for a rewarding career with Smiggle
- Generous Staff Discounts and Incentives: 50% off Smiggle product!
The successful candidate will be a high achiever, results oriented with strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire, motivate and coach a growing team. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of a truly exciting business, we would be keen to hear from you.
Follow Smiggle on LinkedIn, instagram and facebook, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend