Assistant Retail Store Manager | Smiggle | Bankstown
Job no: 770596
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Sydney - South West
Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Bankstown Square store in Bankstown you will work alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To excel in this role you will have a passion for our products and be delighted by kids and parents alike. You will approach every day with an attitude of play!
This is a full time or part time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Structured 3 month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Flexible roster options available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Smiggle product
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Internal career opportunities across 7 brands and over 1,000 retail outlets
- The opportunity to join an international brand
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Creating a great store experience for all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Previous leadership experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence providing praise & improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide an exceptional and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience beneficial
Smiggle is the ultimate retail destination for school, birthday and leisure products, and for kids of all ages. From backpacks and drink bottles, to gift packs and keyrings, Smiggle is the original creator of all things colourful, fun, unique and on trend.
Smiggle was established in 2003 in Melbourne, Australia and in 2007 joined the Just Group’s portfolio of brands. Fast forward to present day and Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand. Smiggle also has wholesale distribution and shop-in-shop representation across 14 countries and over 800 additional doors!
The Just Group is one of the most successful Australian grown retail groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & the only non- apparel brand Smiggle.
Smiggle is a special place to play and work! The brand name stands for where a Smile meets a Giggle, and we strive to live up to it every day.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Smiggle – Come Join Us!
Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend