Regional Manager Smiggle (Sydney Metro)
Job no: 770840
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney - Central
Categories: Retail - Management
ABOUT THE JUST GROUP
The Just Group comprises of a portfolio of 7 highly visible and well-known brands, each of which operates within its own segment and has its own clearly defined customer.
Our goal is to become an envied spectacular employer. We already have some pretty amazing people working for us, which makes our challenge both easier and more necessary. Outstanding leadership has developed and nurtured a culture that supports this success.
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery. Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2007 Smiggle joined the Just Group and has not looked back since! Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in NZ, the UK, Ireland and Malaysia!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Region offered covers Northern Sydney and Central Coast / Newcastle stores, previous experience at Regional/Area Manager or above required.
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Competitive annual salary + bonus potential
- 50% staff discounts across all our brands
- Annual incentive programs including our Just Excellence Awards
- Annual Car allowance offered
- Mobile phone, laptop and company Credit Card provided
- Coaching, training and development plans to set you up for a rewarding career
- Work for a company where 80% of our State Leadership positions are filled internally
- Amazing career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000+ retail outlets
- The chance to attend and participate in Regional Manager conferences and monthly State team sessions
To succeed in this role you must be passionate and committed!
- Delivering store operating profit budgets
- Leading your team of Store Managers
- Recruiting and developing the right people for the team
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
- Monitoring and controlling store expense lines within agreed budgets
- Correct interpretation of our brand's values through staff and store presentation
- Ensuring Visual Merchandising standards are met at all stores
- Working with the Loss Prevention Manager to control shrinkage
- Managing team performance.
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
To be considered successful you will have a proven record in Multi Site or Regional Retail operations in a similar role. Outstanding leadership, communication and planning skills in addition to business acumen will enable you to work in a fast and dynamic business is paramount.
This is your opportunity to work for an employer of choice, in a challenging role and dynamic and fun environment where you'll be able to make a real difference!
HOW TO APPLY
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with The Just Group –where we acknowledge the importance of respecting our employee's. Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile device.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend