Talent Acquisition Manager - Smiggle UK & Ireland
Job no: 740794
Work type: Full time
Location: London UK
Categories: Human Resources
SMIGGLE- where a smile meets a giggle!
We are looking for a positive, energetic, innovative and commercially aware Talent Acquisition Manager to join us at our Head Office in Oxford Circus. This role sits within the People & Culture Department where you will be responsible for managing our talent pipeline, time to hire and all Retail management and Head Office roles for UK & Republic of Ireland. You will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Talent Plan which details internal succession planning, workforce skill gaps and delivering a Seasonal Training calendar to address those needs.
This role will work alongside our senior Retail teams to deliver attraction, selection, recruitment, and candidate management processes to ensure that Smiggle can secure the best talent available with constant consideration to quality, time and value.
What makes you an ideal Smiggler for this role?
- Personality and approach will be just as important as your experience
- Proven ability to manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including; meeting targets, deadlines and delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Experience of implementing a recruitment strategy alongside, managing and coaching teams to reach their goals
- Proficient use of technology, databases and ATS systems
- Articulate and a confident facilitator/trainer
- Ability to manage functional leaders by impacting and influencing at all levels in order to build trust and nurture a collaborative working relationship
- Strong organisational and planning skills; able to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritise a varied and busy workload
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to acquire, gather and present stats
- Proactive, responsible, and accountable; tenacious, result and deadline driven
- An excellent head-hunter
- Team player but with the commitment to strive for personal excellence in all activities
- Solution focussed but also confident and open to sharing ideas with the team
What will your responsibilities be within the team?
Recruitment (70% of role)
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment of all Retail Management and Head Office roles
- Develop innovative content to gain attraction across our advertising platforms by thinking outside of the box to help Smiggle stand out as an employer of choice
- Approve and process all management employment changes and terminations
- Manage external relationships and budgets with our existing SLA providers, ensuring that the cost justifies the return of investment
Talent Planning (30% of role)
- Produce detailed succession plans to fill projected vacancies in hard to fill areas, and deliver a high level recruitment plan to fill the remaining vacancies
- Support the Retail teams to write individual development plans (where required), whilst also managing and tracking the progress of all the individuals listed
- Develop and deliver a seasonal Training Calendar for our Retail population
- Conduct Just Checking In Calls for new starters and Exit Interviews for management leavers, identifying any trends and formulating actions to address them
Are you a Talent Acquisition Manager and want to join in with all the smiles and giggles? We'd love to hear from you!
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend