Retail Store Manager | Smiggle |Burnside
Job no: 775252
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide - East
Categories: Retail - Management
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join the Smiggle Team at our Burnside store to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To excel in this role you will have a passion for our products and delighted by kids and parents alike. You will approach every day with an attitude of play!
This is a full time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Structured 3 month training plan with Buddy Manager support
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Competitive pay and the opportunity for monthly incentives
- 50% staff discounts on Smiggle product
- Dedicated leadership training & internal career opportunities across 7 brands and over 1,000 retail outlets
- Flexible roster options available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- The opportunity to join an international brand
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Create a great store experience for all customers
- Drive sales with your team to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Daily management of stock to minimize stock loss, and maximise sales
- Implement visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Roster your team in line with stores trading profile
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience in developing and coaching a team and providing praise & improvement feedback
- Previous leadership experience, ideally in retail
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales and KPIs while controlling wage spend and stock loss targets
- Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief preferred
Smiggle is the ultimate retail destination for school, birthday and leisure products, and for kids of all ages. From backpacks and drink bottles, to gift packs and keyrings, Smiggle is the original creator of all things colourful, fun, unique and on trend.
Smiggle was established in 2003 in Melbourne, Australia and in 2007 joined the Just Group’s portfolio of brands. Fast forward to present day and Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand. Smiggle also has wholesale distribution and shop-in-shop representation across 14 countries and over 800 additional doors!
The Just Group is one of the most successful Australian grown retail groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & the only non- apparel brand Smiggle.
Smiggle is a special place to play and work! The brand name stands for where a Smile meets a Giggle, and we strive to live up to it every day.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Smiggle – Come Join Us!
Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend