ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Launceston store for a bright and bubbly, customer orientated Part Time Sales Assistant. As a Smiggler, you will have a passion for our product. Your smiles and giggles will enable you to create unique connections with all our fans to maximize sales and encourage them to return.
You will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver that experience with our customers, maximise sales and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
WHAT WE OFFER
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you’ll be offered:
- 50% staff discount on Smiggle’s amazing product.
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Internal career opportunities across 7 brands and over 1,000 retail outlets
- The opportunity to join an international brand
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Provide a genuine and unique experience for all customers that is in line with the Smiggle Brand
- Cash handling, and processing sales
- Working well within a team environment
- Assist with stock management and visual merchandising
- Follow loss prevention processes to minimize stock loss
- Attend store meetings and in-store training
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate confidence to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be ‘solutions focused’ when faced with problem
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not essential.
Smiggle is the ultimate retail destination for school, birthday and leisure products, and for kids of all ages. From backpacks and drink bottles, to gift packs and key rings, Smiggle is the original create of all things colourful, fun, unique and on trend.
Smiggle was established in 2003 in Melbourne Australia and in 2007 joined the Just Group’s portfolio of brands. Fast forward to present day and Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand. Smiggle also has wholesale distribution and shop-in-shop representation across 14 countries and over 800 additional doors!
The Just Group is one of the most successful Australian grown retail groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & the only non- apparel brand Smiggle.
Smiggle is a special place to play and work! The brand name stands for where a Smile meets a Giggle, and we strive to live up to it every day.
HOW TO APPLY
It’s the Smigglers in our retail team that make Smiggle what it is today! If you’re looking to start your career in the retail industry with one of the world’s most colourful brands, click the ‘Apply now’ button!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile.